- Improve the quality of life for the people through education and health care services and human resource development.
- Contain population growth and reproductive health care through primary health care (PHC) particularly the provision of maternal and child health and family planning services.
- Improve the quality of life of target population through STD/HIV/AIDS prevention program and increase awareness among them.
- Raise the level of literacy improve skills of teachers and address gender issue especially among the women, adolescent and children.
- Safeguard environment through a forestation, waste management, anti-smoking campaign and other multi-dimensional approaches.
- Alleviate poverty through women development, skill development and income-generation activities.
- Conduct training, research and evaluation activities.